Tuesday, 28 April 2020

Introduction

Hi everyone! I decided to make this blog for the sake of helping others and to try and get back into writing again. I might upload posts weekly or a few days a week depending on how busy I am. The topics will be anything related to mental health, self care, etc. The COVID-19 pandemic is happening at the moment so some posts will deal with that. My entries may be written as poems and some may be written in the form of journal entries. Either way, I hope you find some form of inspiration while reading these posts. I probably won't get a lot of people reading these entries, but I ask if you can spread the word about my blog to encourage others to start reading them. Feel free to add comments to my blog, but if you have nothing nice to say, please keep those opinions to yourself. If you have suggestions for topics I could write about, also feel free to share them with me. Thank you for reading and enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment